Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Born To Be Different Release

#LIVE

TITLE- Born To Be Different

( Born Series Bk 2) 
AUTHOR- A.L. Simpson  
RELEASE DATE - March -21 - 2016




BLURB- 

WADE
I was Born to be Different.
My parents and sister did their best to change me but I needed to be true to myself. I wasn’t wrong, I was different. This was what my first lover taught me.
When he was taken from me, I spent eleven years on my own. 
Sure, I had casual relationships but I thought I would never fall in love again.
Then, Rafe came into my life. Well, not really, he’d actually been in it for a long time. We just hadn’t noticed each other in that way. 
We quickly fell into a passionate relationship and everything appeared to be great. Unfortunately past lovers couldn’t let go and our lives could have crumbled around us. 
With the love of each other, family and friends, we determine to conquer adversity.

RAFE
I have been in a long term relationship with a man I have found out is betraying me. My heart has been broken.
I have known Wade for many years but when his own relationship breaks down, around the same time as mine, we are drawn to each other.
It doesn’t take long for me to realize, we were always meant to be.
Wade is everything George wasn’t. Attentive, gentle and man can he love.
Will our pasts come back to tear us apart?
Or together, will we not only make it through, but become even stronger? 






~BUY LINKS~










~BORN TO SIN~

( Born Series Bk 1 ) 


BUY LINKS:
US Amazon
UK Amazon
AU Amazon
CA Amazon









STALK THE AUTHOR





Join Ally's Street Team 

No comments:

Post a Comment